- Hotline PR is a Sponsored Post and Press Release distribution agency, meaning we do not own or manage any of the news websites, magazines, or blogs we associate with. We only act as mediators in getting our clients’ content published on these websites.
- Hotline PR is bound by the terms and conditions, and guidelines put forward by these news websites, magazines, and blogs. Clients of Hotline PR, who wish to have their content published on these websites must also strictly adhere to these terms and conditions, and guidelines.
- Hotline PR is not liable for any direct or consequential losses incurred by clients or by third parties, as it is only an intermediary. We do not endorse or promote content published on behalf of our clients.
- Hotline PR also does not endorse or promote websites where the links in published articles may direct or lead to. Therefore, we shall not be liable for any claims from the audience of these websites, relating to the information, products, or services mentioned in them.
- Hotline PR does not have any control over the publisher and client website content. All the information and links on these websites are owned by the publisher or the client, respectively. As such, Hotline PR does not take responsibility for any damage or loss that may be caused to their customers in relation to these websites.
- Hotline PR does not willfully accept, endorse, or promote any content related to products or services deemed illegal by state and federal governments. We hereby deny any possible claims that may be made regarding the warranties and reliability of our clients. Resolutions, if any, shall be made in direct contact with clients.
- Hotline PR shall not be responsible for any copyright violations or plagiarized content provided by clients or published on client websites. Clients assume complete responsibility for all the information they provide us for delivering our services.
- Hotline PR does not store information relating to clients or publishers. As such, Hotline PR stands protected against any instances of data loss that may be caused due to consequential, direct, or indirect events.
- Hotline PR does not guarantee results, as results depend on multiple factors that aren’t within our control. We do everything in our power with absolute sincerity and dedication to deliver results and have had close to a 100% success rate to date. However, clients are expected to be aware that results are never a given.
- Hotline PR does not guarantee specific traffic, impressions, clicks, or ranking in positions on SERP, as these depend on multiple factors that aren’t within our control.
- Hotline PR clients are expected to be responsible for checking and verifying the analytics data of news websites, magazines, blogs, and newswires on our list before choosing to publish content on them. Be aware that the authority and inbound traffic of a website can always be manufactured or manipulated.
- Hotline PR is not liable for technical issues on client websites that may delay or interrupt our services and impact results. Our service is also subject to updates in search algorithms, network downtime, or any other instances that may impact results.
- Hotline PR clients are expected to be aware that all businesses entail risk as well as massive and consistent effort and action. These same principles apply to our services. As such, Hotline PR does not issue refunds for any reason.
- Hotline PR clients are expected to deal with and behave in a professional manner with employees. If this is violated, we shall take necessary action including seeking legal recourse. Hotline PR also has a zero-tolerance policy toward clients abusing our services.
- Hotline PR clients agree that any material submitted for publication will not contain text, images, audio, or video that are considered abusive, illegal, or unethical. The client hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the service provider for any claim resulting from the client’s publication of material or use of those materials.
Please note that the content of this page is not exhaustive and can be changed without prior notice. For further information regarding the terms & conditions, please refer to the website hotlinepr.com or contact [email protected].